nRF24L01 2.4GHz wireless transceiver module
The NRF24L01 is a powerful 2.4-2.5GHz worldwide ISM band single-chip wireless transceiver with on-board link-layer processing, retransmission of lost packets and frequency hopping.
- SchockBurstTM mode controller
- Power amplifier crystal amplifier modulator demodulator
- Output power channel selection and protocol set by the SPI interface
- Very low current consumption
- 12.3mA Power-down mode and standby mode
- Six channels
- Low operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- 2Mbps transmission speed
- 125 frequency hopping
- Ultra-compact: on-board 2.4GHz antenna
The NRF24L01 integrates all RF protocol high-speed signal processing such as automatically resending lost packets and automatically generating an acknowledge packet. The SPI interface is easy to use and can be connected to many common microcontrollers on the market today, using standard libraries.
You can download the nRF24L01+ datasheet here.
Note: images picture multiple boards; however boards are priced and sold in single quantities.