DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V DC
- Output: single bus digital signal
- Measuring range: humidity 20-90% RH, 0 - 50 degrees C temperature
- Accuracy: humidity +- 5% RH, + 2 degrees temperature
- Resolution: humidity 1% RH, 1 degree temperature
This sensor can easily be interfaced to most Arduino compatible boards and also the Raspberry Pi. We've found a pretty comprehensive guide that explains how to do this.
Check out our wireless MQTT-enabled temperature and humidity sensor project that uses the DHT11.