Arduino Pro Micro-compatible
This is an Arduino Pro Micro-compatible board and does all the neat tricks: 4-channel 10-bit ADC, five PWM pins, 12 DIO's, hardware serial, and more.
There is a voltage regulator on-board so it can accept input voltage up to 12VDC; if you're supplying unregulated power however be sure to connect the RAW pin, not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 at 5V and 16MHz
- Supported under IDE v1.0.1
- On-board micro-USB connector
- 4x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12x digital IO pins (5 are PWM-able)
- Rx and Tx hardware serial connections