Genuine Arduino Starter Kit
This Arduino Starter Kit walks you through the basics in a hands-on way, by building creative projects, thanks to a selection of the most common and useful electronic components.
With a selection of 15 projects that start from a low complexity, in order to learn the basics of electronics, to a complex project, using components that let you interface with the physical world through different kinds of sensors.
Once you have mastered the basics, the included project book contains software and circuits you can use to build a wide variety of projects.
- Build creative projects
- Huge kit contents for hands on experience
Students, teachers and electronics hobbyists.
- Arduino projects book
- Genuine Arduino UNO board rev.3
- USB cable
- Wooden base
- 9V battery connector
- 70 jumpers, 2 flexible jumpers
- 6 photoresistors
- 3 potentiometers (10k)
- 10 pushbuttons
- Temperature sensors
- Tilt sensor
- Small DC motor 6V/9V
- Servo motor
- Piezo capsule
- H-bridge motor driver L293D
- 2 Optocouplers 4N35
- 5 Transistors BC547
- 2 MOSFETs IRF520
- 5 1N4007 diodes
- 3 transparent jels (red, green and blue)
- 1 male strip connector (40x1)
- Selection of capacitors and resistors